Freedom of Space is a clothing label rooted in Street Culture. The brand is founded in 2018 in Istanbul. Freedom of Space believes in the power of self-made freedom and the space; and that is only possible by following self-own way. For each collection, Team Freedom of Space aims to express their beliefs through their products. Messaging, wording and visionary designs are indispensables of the brand together with high quality fabric and fittings.
Brand inspiration comes from the elements of the early 90’s era hip hop culture, 2000’s skate culture and range of reinterpreted clothing staples. Oversized French Terry hoodies, sweatshirts, cotton shirts, wide leg jeans, Cargo pants and denim jackets make strong statements. The products are genderless and unisex, all made with the aim of zero waste of fabric and reproduce. Collections are reflecting the fluctuating and divergent inclinations of contemporary youth culture.
We look for skilled and experienced product developers to join our development team that translates design ideas into product.
- Support the design team in translating ideas in products
- Start, follow and overview the process of product development
- This position requires excellent organisational and project management skills
- Plan, coordinate and execute projects from insights gathering to brief stage, through design, development, costing, and into commercialisation (initiation / planning / execution / monitoring / closing)
- Work closely with other member of development and production teams to plan project development according to the seasonal structure that lead to on–time delivery of sales samples and production confirmation
- Participate in meetings and improve project workflows in order to guide design and sampling team and ensure proper development at all stages while meeting cost, quality and brand objectives
- Work with manufacturers and suppliers on existing and current development projects
- Review all prototypes/samples and feedback to manufacturers in conjunction with production team.
- Manage technical development of assigned styles from design concept through to production-ready hand-off, ensuring both fit and technical engineering meet or exceed expectations
- Manage technical product data sheets
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Enter “Project Development Manager” in the subject field. Please apply as soon as possible as selection and interviews are ongoing.
We look for a PR intern to join the team at our head office in Istanbul.
Your tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate local and international press requests, keep records and follow up on results.
- Increase awareness of the brand by the active pitching of product, news stories and features, aligned image and new launches of the season
- Responsibility for the PR sample collection and assisting other departments with sample coordination.
- Support your manager in executing the gifting and ambassador strategy and keeping close contact with courier services and warehouse team.
- Manage database of media, stylists and influencers
- Assist in seasonal press sample ordering
- Work alongside production and sales team
- Assist the brand team with production of shoots and content creation.
- Support PR partners in organizing gifting and sample loans.
- Ensure timely and cost-effective sample shipping and packaging
- Maintain high level of sample organization, storage and preparation for archiving
- Share relevant industry news with the team.
- Assist with look-book, e-commerce and any internal shoot
The ideal candidate should:
- 1-2 years experience of PR and communications or relevant studies.
- Be extremely organized with the ability to handle many different tasks at once.
- Be a fast learner.
- Have a keen interest in Fashion.
- Be passionate about contemporary culture and trends.
- Be dedicated to serving our community and partners according to the highest standards.
- Be a team player.
- Have previous experience with the office programs.
- Candidate must be fluent in written and spoken English.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com Enter “PR Intern” in the subject field. Please apply as soon as possible as selection and interviews are ongoing.
We look for design interns to join design team at Freedom of Space.
- Work closely with other members of design teams on creating and developing new collections, garments, concepts, prints and patterns from brainstorming the ideas to the final product.
- Create sketches and technical files for garments.
- Participate in fittings
- A chance to work on exciting new projects, collaborations and launches.
- Brainstorming of visual materials (invitations and announcements, selected social media content, press releases content etc.)
- A chance to participate in design, creation and visualisation of FREEDOM OF SPACE sets, stores, pop ups, events.
- Bachelor's degree in Fashion Design
- Exceptional qualification in photoshop and illustrator
- High level of construction understanding and sewing skills is a merit
- A team player with strong communication skills
- Flexible and work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Candidate must be fluent in written and spoken English
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Enter “Design Intern” in the subject field. Please apply as soon as possible as selection and interviews are ongoing.
We look for highly collaborative hybrid Social Media Assistant. A hands-on, big thinker. This is a role with potential to grow with a rapidly expanding organisation.
- Supports Social Media Manager in Managing company social media channels, including Instagram, Tiktok and other relevant platforms
- Create and curate engaging relevant content for social media platforms. Including graphic and video content.
- Monitors and responds to customers on social media platforms. Engages with audiences, answers queries, addresses concerns and promotes a positive brand image.
- Tracks and analyses key performance metrics, assists in the planning and execution of paid media campaigns.
- Stays up to date with current trends and tools to keep Freedom of Space innovating and identifying new opportunities.
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects.
- Coordinates with relevant influencers to ensure a steady flow of content is being produced.
- Assists Social Media Manager on larger collaborations, events and projects.
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content that will promote audience interaction and encourage audience engagement.
- Coordinates with Media Manager to create assets for paid media advertising.
- An interest in contemporary fashion and trends in the fashion industry. You will be key in communicating the unique style of Freedom of Space
- Social media enthusiast with demonstrable experience of communicating brand values via social with measurable results.
- Understands social media technologies and content formats.
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects
- Good understanding of what encourages engagement of digital content, how to measure the success of posts and the differences between the mediums.
- Familiarity with various digital marketing mediums; video, digital copy, social media.
- Attention to detail and good time-management
- Ability to analyse content performance to inform future planning
- Experience briefing social content (stills, video, copy, interviews)
- Design skills such as Photoshop or other photo editing skill
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Appetite for new social media technologies and formats
- Understanding of social media analytics and metrics
- Must be able to work well both independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Excellent communication skills, able to provide clear direction and leadership on creative concepts visually and verbally.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com Enter “Social Media Assistant” in the subject field. Please apply as soon as possible as selection and interviews are ongoing.
Become a part of the Commercial Team and take care of designated wholesale accounts (boutiques, department stores, online stores) in high fashion segment to ensure positive development of relationships, timely merchandise deliveries and successful performance and representation of the collection.
She/He will have the following responsibilities:
- Take part in sales campaigns to assist buyers in building and placing the orders, insert the orders in the system, send confirmations.
- Stay in direct contact with buyers to inform regarding the availability or ordered merchandise, create proforma invoices, customs papers, shipping documents, organize shipments from the warehouse.
- Build relationships with buyers to make sure collections are properly represented, request and analyze sell throughs, promptly offer reorders.
- Monitor online stores to make sure the collection is well represented (photography, styling, recommended prices)
- Monitor incoming payments from designated stores, create shipping overviews and account statements.
- Support to the coordination of operational activities related to the company's headquarter and retail store
We are looking for :
- University degree in business, marketing, or equivalent
- Excellent organizational, communication, and multitasking skills
- Ability to adapt to the evolving Retail environment
- English - native level speaking and writing.
- Good mathematics skills
- Problem solving "can do" attitude
- High organisational skills, ability to schedule and manage your own workflow
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Enter “Junior Commercial Team Specialist” in the subject field. Please apply as soon as possible as selection and interviews are ongoing.